Premium Subscription in Return for Applying Tags to the Game!
About the Game
Over 200 historic naval vessels are yours to command in World of Warships, the ultimate free-to-play MMO action experience. Fight for naval supremacy in a variety of ships — fire a battleship’s big guns, sneak in with a destroyer, charge with a cruiser, or darken the skies with carrier squadrons. Strategize, then strike!
World of Warships lets you experience epic naval combat like never before. Assemble and customize a fleet of gorgeously detailed ships and bring them into a variety of realistic battle scenarios across beautifully rendered real world locales. Jump into a random skirmish for a quick PvP clash, team up with friends for a challenging PvE scenario battle, or put your skills to the test in ranked battles!
If you're looking for a real war, get your Clan action on! Develop your Clan, earn extras, climb to the top of the Clan League and be the best on the server!
Augment your fleet with a captain’s bounty of customization options: enhanced equipment modifications, camouflage, flags, and more. Recruit a Commander and use their inherent skills on your favorite ship to improve crew performance and ship survivability.
World of Warships offers an incredible free-to-play action-strategy challenge. Think you can handle it? Download and play today!
- Over 200 WWI and WWII vessels from the most powerful naval nations.
- Different types of ships: destroyers, cruisers, battleships, and aircraft carriers.
- 31 unique battle locations, from tropical waters to icy northern scenery.
- Variable weather: rain, snow, and fog can influence the course of battle.
- Unique battle type "Scenarios": save forts, escort support vessels, and rescue survivors.
- Free-to-Win with equal access to all gameplay features.
- Commanders to hire and train. They will suit your playstyle!
- Clan functionality: team up with friends!
- Outstanding graphics.
- Intuitive, customizable controls.
- Daily containers and combat missions: complete them all to receive your reward.